Bugs in Lockdown Photo Competition
Your photo can be classic text book, humorous, arty or tell a story. Get creative!
- Do not kill any insect and if moved, put it back in its habitat as soon as possible
- Must be your own photo
- Extra marks if you can identify the insect
- Two groups – aged 12 & under and over 12s
- Please add your name item and title to your submission.
- Winners will be announced at the end of each month during lockdown
- Prize will be to have your photo on this website
Submit photos to mike at bostondesign.co.uk (replace at with @ and take out spaces to stop spam) or upload to #bostonspabugwatch on Instagram.
Main Group Meeting
Unfortunately, in light of the worsening situation with Coronavirus, meetings are currently on Zoom and the next meeting is on Tuesday 16 June 2020 at 7.30pm.
Eco Craft Group
We are a small friendly craft group. We all love different sorts of crafts and love to share our skills with each other. We are trying to discover environmentally friendly ways of working to produce craft items using eco friendly and repurposed materials.
Meeting on the last Saturday of each month in the Meeting Room at Wetherby Methodist Church whilst the Coffee Morning is running in the main hall (10am – 12pm), so have easy access to coffee, tea, bacon sandwiches and cake! A small charge will be payable to cover costs around £2.00, unless stated.
This is what we have planned for the first 6 months of 2020:
- Feb 29th Spinning/Knitting – see a demonstration of spinning on a wheel and a drop spindle – have a go yourself or you could learn to knit.
- Mar 28th – Plastic Bottles
- April 25th – Re-cycled T-shirts
- May 23th – Felting
- June 27th – Weaving
For further information, please contact Helen Herbert (firstname.lastname@example.org, mob 07795 070101), Sandra Ellen (SRmesh@aol.com) or Mary Bentham (email@example.com).